What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Small Terrarium

I have an idea, Just get teeny-tiny nails and a teeny-tiny hammer, and make teeny-tiny hits, and soon you'll have lotsa teeny-tiny holes!
smile.gif

How about a tube down one corner, and you can suction the drained water up?

Well see, its a fish tank too. I don't wanna break it... My new betta has taken up residents in it, so for now (until I get a new tank for my betta), I'll wait on the drosera. I dont have money now anyways, it was a future plant thing anyways. I'll still dowhat isaid i'll do anyways.
Heh...

Don't bother with the holes. You could try putting somehing in a back corner, maybe a piece of clear plastic or something so that the water level can be checked, maybe like cut the top couple inches off a bottle of water and put it in the corner.

I was gonna use aquarium gravel, then two or three napkin rings in a corner, sitting on top of the gravel, out of the soil...

I don't really get what you're saying...
confused.gif
wink.gif

Back