What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seed Planting Questions

G

Ok, I'm going to be planting some seeds in my terrarium. I need some advice, should I plant them directly into the tank, use a germanation try and then plant em after a few weeks, how deep should I put the seeds?

I'm carpetting the WHOLE tank with pygmy drosera (like a carpet of deadly stickies so that no matter where the bug walks he'll get gummed up more and more...it's a mass killing field hehehehehehahahahahahaha!!!...oh...sorry). and then I'm planting some dionaea. Thanks...

~Jon
tounge.gif

Thanks alot for posting Tamlin's article.I recentlyu recieved some seeds from him and most have germinated.I can't wait to have a nice bunch of burmannii plants growing and watch them eat fruti flies I raise for my dartfrogs,hee,hee,hee
mad.gif

Mark W.

Can't open the file, do you have a plain text version?

I took the liberty of downloading it and resaving it as a .txt file.

Here ya go.

Handbook

SF

Cool beans, Thanks.

Also, how long does it usually take these things to to pop up out of the ground?

Ive had seeds sprout in as little as 10 days....

Steve

Back