What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Updated photo of d. adelae plantlets

Here they are..now for the questions.

They are on a runner like thing, but are not sprouting there own roots downward, nor does it look like they have any plants for it. I cut off 2 and planted them in the pot to see what happens...things will be cramped if it works.

The parent plant is producing much smaller leaves...so much that I was able to downgrade container size back to the PBJ jar(rather than a larger one it had been in before). My guess is that producing flowers and plantlets has it pretty worn out.

Thanks!

f8fa2483.jpg

What is protruding from the bottom of the pot? It just wants to come out from everywhere!

LOL...yup that is a plantlet! Its playing Peek-a-boo.

Meanwhile, another is being smushed somewhere under there with the roots...
tounge.gif

WOWEES! I've never seen one pop out from the bottom before... O_O NOW what's more fun than a barrel of monkeys? A barrel of adelaes!

Man... I haven't used my trademark "wowees" in eons..

Looks nice! all I can really say is, that pot looks awfully dry
rock.gif

Naw, I think it's just the color of the moss..

Yup,It was a little dry before this pic. I watered it soon after.

Any suggestions for pulling the mother plant through? It keeps on getting smaller as far as leaf size goes.

generally speaking, for D adelae, the more light youg ive it, the smaller and redder the leaves

Back