What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Test

• Thread starter pond boy
  • Start date
D.spat1flower.JPG

That is how my pictures turn out most of the time too.

Errrr...PB, I think you need a little more work on your technique.
smile.gif

hmmmmmm looks like some water color painting
smile_n_32.gif
practice practice practice, and if that dont work you prolly need a different camera or lens to do what you want. also a good photo editor and you knowing how to use it can help if colors or brightness is off. i highly recomend Adobe Photoshop. i use a 35 mm Cannon Rebel G for most of my pics, sometimes an A2 if im using the shops camera both with decent lenses, not top of the line but they are worth more than my Rebel G's body. my most recent pics suck cause i have to scan glossy prints through a so-so scanner BUT as soon as we get a new negative scanner here at work they will improve dramaticly. also a macro lens goes a LONG way to improving pics like these. ive not worked with digital much. i wish the new Cannon Rebel digitals would use my lenses, i would pick one up as soon as i could scrap together the cash.

Rattler

I know those pics - it's a cheap camera with no features to do small objects any justice. The pictures have to be taken 3-7' away to be clear. Then it is too small to be worthwhile.

Get yourself a small magnifying glass.. I take all my pics with my crappy webcam, the small magnifing glass works great for close-ups.

Good Luck
Steve

I've done the magnifying glass thing. Unfortunately, I haven't mastered the art of holding the glass steady, at the right distance, and avoiding the glare from the overhead fluorescent lights. I just get a co-worker with a real camera to take my pics. Just have to work on that pixel thing....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jimscott @ June 04 2004,3:57)]I know those pics - it's a cheap camera with no features to do small objects any justice. The pictures have to be taken 3-7' away to be clear. Then it is too small to be worthwhile.
Actually its 3.31 megapixels.My mom bought it new for $150 last winter.

I wasnt posting this for you all too see just testing out a new folder.:)

Back