What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lil_baby_sundews:d

I recenlty made my own bog garden, I have and sarracenia, vft and a sundew(capensis). My sundew flowered a couple of weeks ago and today I was checking on my bog and I found two tiny little sundew seedlings - I was OVERJOYED! Anything extra I should do?
confused.gif

Or let nature take its course...
smile_n_32.gif

P.s Its early autumn here
smilie4.gif

Last edited:
I'd say just leave them alone for the time being. I always have tons of little sundews popping up, half the time when the plant isnt even flowering....I really dont quite understand it, but I dont complain!

Just let them grow for awhile, and once it gets big enough you can try to transplant it if you'd like.

Okay! Thanks!

Wow theres been a lot of rain lately...
smile_l_32.gif
Good or bad?

If they sprouted doesn't exactly mean they like the conditions.... but yeah, just leave them alone and soon enough, they'll become weeds popping up inbetween the cracks of Sarracenia's, bottom of your pots and so on... it's pretty cool though.

lol!
smile_n_32.gif
Okay - That sounds fun! They seem to be doing great!
smile.gif

Back