What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Christmas lights on dewy pine

Great pic elgecko! I've tried to get similar pictures of my dews but have yet to capture it like you did.

Re: Christmas debate. Can it be put of 'till after Christmas?? It's bad enough having the store stocking the shelves with Christmas decorations and wrapping paper. Just let me experience Christmas in December like I did when I was a kid. Cripes it ain't even Halloween yet!! (mutter...mumble...bah humbug!)

That picture is absolutely stunning! WOW!
smile_k_ani_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]It's bad enough having the store stocking the shelves with Christmas decorations and wrapping paper.
LOL! that's right! and then they take all your favorite radio stations like WEEKS before x-mas and all they have is the same x-mas songs over and over and over again... you're sick of them by the time x-mas comes!

Again, Thanks for the comments.

Did everyone notice that I placed a better picture then the original posted?

BigCarnivourKid,
I got very lucky on that shot. My camera was in the kitchen where I grow the plant. I stayed home from work because I was sick on Tuesday. I went into the kitchen around 8:30 and noticed the sunlight shinning off the dew on the leaves. I snapped a few shots and in under 2 minutes the shot was gone.
I'm glad I did not go down in the garage and get my tripod out of the car trunk.....I would have missed it.

Back