What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

And a couple pics

here are my two capensis for scale the pots they are in and over growing are 3.5 inches across they are my most proficient fly catchers

here is my D. spatulata from Hong Kong and it is one of my favorite CPs it helps its grown so well for me from seed

more pics of mine have been posted on the Utric and Nep forums

Wow!I am glad to see D.spatulata hk growing healthly in your country,keep coming  
biggrin.gif
rattler!

rex

Rex, the seeds you sent have resulted un seedlingsMy complimentary died so i can't take any pics.
smile_h_32.gif

jimscott,which species?I can resend  
smile_m_32.gif

rex

D. spatulata HK. The N. mirabilis, unfortunately, never germinated. Oh well, Such is life...

Jim if yah dont get them to germinate again ill send a spatulata plant your way in the spring when it warms up.

Rex, next time ill take a pic of the D. oblanoeolata "Hong Kong, Sunset Peak" it took FOREVER for those seeds to germinate but there are a few plants in the pot now. atleast i hope its oblanoeolata and not some seed that was in the peat
confused.gif
its not as "showy" as the spatulata you sent though.

My sunset peak came up quickly. I'll have to post a pic tomorrow.

Hi rose,I would like to see....but I can't wait!
Or see my pictures first  
biggrin.gif

2004122623424211.jpg

D.spatulata var loureirii hk

2004923204358379.jpg

D.oblanceolata sunset peak hk

rex

Back