What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for pygmy drosera...

hello again
smile.gif

my flytraps have been doing so well that i've been looking to get into some kind of sundew, and Pygmies are just so cute (and small so as to fit in a dorm room and travel!)!! however i'm having a hard time finding them anywhere... stores are pretty much out of the question (we have... a walmart here), and the only site i can find online that has then requires a $15 minimum, plus shipping. does anybody know of a site that has them somewhat cheaper, or where i can get seeds/gemmae instead (hey always up for a challenge)?

also any tips on growing are always appreciated
smile.gif

thanx!!

dont have any gemmea but if your looking for a small 'dew i have D. spatulata grown from seed from Hong Kong, it gets about an 1 to 1.5 inches across. not quite as cute as the pygmys but if yah cant locate anything else let me know.

Seand me a SASE with two stamps and I will send you some gemmae. I'm assuming you are in the USA.

Glenn Petersen
11423 N. Fenton Rd.
Fenton, MI 48430

Back