What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeds

Hi, i dont found the seeds of my drosera capensis, i open 2 flowers and i dont see them, i levae in the plant 8 flowers more, all are dried. Someone can show me some pics of seeds and tell me what i do?, pls tks for the help soon as posible.

The seeds are VERY SMALL so you have to hold a piece of paper under the seed pods when you go to collect the seeds so that you can see them. The pod could have burst already but there should still be some seeds left inside the pod.

(Translated with Babel Fish online translator)
Si usted no podría realmente entender lo que dije, aquí está una traducción española. Utilicé un traductor en línea así que no sé bueno será la traducción.

Las semillas son MUY PEQUEÑAS así que usted tiene que sostener un pedazo de papel debajo de las vainas de la semilla cuando usted va a recoger las semillas de modo que usted pueda verlas. La vaina habría podido estallar ya pero debe todavía haber algunas semillas a la izquierda dentro de la vaina.

The other possibility is that perhaps the seed pods haven't ripened yet. A couple times I've taken pods off the stock too early, only to find an empty pod.

I would invest in a magnifying glass. It's great for seeing seeds, critters, new flower stalks, and sprouted seeds.

Ok, tks i see what i do, i hope i can get some seeds.

Back