What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinguicula gypsicola - SOLD

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
Pinguicula gypsicola

Pinguicula gypsicola is a Mexican Pinguicula which switches between carnivorous leaf growth and a smaller succulent growth through the year. This plant is really neat looking, no matter which form it takes and over time will clump. In the carnivorous mode, the leaves become long and stand upward although in the succulent form, it forms a tight rosette. The media should be very open, and the plant not left "really" wet at any time as a general rule.

List Date: 10/11/2013

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Pinguicula gypsicola
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------
terraforums-carnivorous-plant-discussions

If you guys are still around. :p Any thoughts on the above? Click the green title in the post too...

Looks great!!

One question though, will purchases here affect our green "Thank you" member status??

As in, if I purchase (was 25$ the cut off) enough $$'s in plants on here (the classified section) will I qualify for the green "thank you" membership, or does that only apply to purchases made in the flytrapshop.com page??

Thank you.

--Paul

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess if it was my item it would still apply. As long as I was as still offering that deal anyway.

I love this! Great idea!

不知道在中国可以买吗。。。

美国号。我很抱歉。

No. USA only. I'm sorry.

Back