What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cephalotus follicularis - No Longer Available

Dexenthes

Aristoloingulamata
Cephalotus follicularis

Up for sale is a single Cephalotus follicularis 'typical' plant. It is well established and has been putting out new growth for just about a year now. It is a little over the size of a silver dollar and I have included the guitar pick in the pictures for size reference. This plant has been growing in a lower light/high humidity environment. I will only ship within the U.S. Please note: I will not be held responsible if the plant freezes or dies during shipping, so it is best that you know what the weather patterns in your area are doing before we finalize the transaction. The weather has been very mild on my end, so I am confident that the plant will leave Alaska in good condition. If it is very cold in your area I can attempt to locate a heat-pack for shipping at an additional cost which we can discuss through private message. Also I can hold the plant indefinitely if we want to wait for better weather to come on either side of the transaction. Payment can be made through paypal only. Thanks for looking.

List Date: 1/18/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Cephalotus follicularis
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------
terraforums-carnivorous-plant-discussions

Back