What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1 Drosera menziesii Tuber - SOLD

1 Drosera menziesii Tuber

Up for sale is 1 dormant Drosera menziesii tuber. Priority Mail Shipping is $6.00.

Photos are representative of plants in full, active growth. You will be receiving 1 dormant tuber of this species.

List Date: 6/28/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 1 Drosera menziesii Tuber
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------
terraforums-carnivorous-plant-discussions

Hello, Did you sell this tuber?

Great, I will buy it now. Did you sell the modesta tuber?

No, that one is still available as well. I will combine shipping if you buy both of them.

That sounds good. Do I click the buy button on both?

Yup. Click on the buy button to purchase them and I'll send you $6.00 back when I get home tonight.

That sounds great. Do I plant them now, or wait until the fall?

You want to leave them in a ziplock baggie in a dark, dry place until you start seeing stolon growth. Once the stolon reaches about a 1/2 of an inch in length, then it's time to pot them up. You should start seeing growth sometime in September or October. From there, feel free to ask me any questions or refer to my Tuberous Drosera thread on here in the Drosera section for any information you may need.

Thanks for the advice, and the tubers. I will check your thread. Thanks again.

Back