What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FS Rooted Adult division of Heliamphora tatei var neblinae x hispida - No Longer Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
FS Rooted Adult division of Heliamphora tatei var neblinae x hispida - No Longer Available

FS Rooted Adult division of Heliamphora tatei var neblinae x hispida

This is the most desirable clone line of this cross that I am aware of. Grows very large, and very colorful. I have had some nectar spoons so large I could stick my thumb in them.
Also a very proficient nectar producer.

Very uncommon in collections.
I have several adult, rooted divisions available and will send pick of litter when purchased.
No warranties expressed nor implied and no refunds nor exchanges.

Shipping may be delayed based on weather, I will not ship if temps are expected to exceed 85f on either end.

CONUS shipping only

List Date: 6/6/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: FS Rooted Adult division of Heliamphora tatei var neblinae x hispida
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

Last edited:
"Natural hybrid. Very pretty. I did not expect them to be so spectacular as they turned out! We now selected a clone that certainly is one of the most beautiful Heliamphoras I've ever came across."
A. Wistuba

As this plant has grown it has become one of the most prized Helis in my collection.

tatnebhis2009.jpg

tatnebhisB2009.jpg

tatnebhisC2009.jpg

Note: archived images

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back