What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Nepenthes sanguinea on sale for only $9.49

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
New stock arrived 2/16/17 so the plants are smaller, but on sale!! I just took this photo and it is the next one to go out! Since they're growing so quickly... I don't know how much longer this sale will last. Get yours now! Nepenthes sanguinea pitcher – FlyTrapShop

20170518_173908_zps4ms62r8v.jpg

Nepenthes sanguinea is a tropical pitcher plant that grows pitchers at the end of its leaves, where it holds a pool of enzymes. It is here where the bugs are captured and consumed by the plant. Plant is shipped potted in 3.5" square pot.

Which color form is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the most advanced pitcher I have from this batch of plants, so I really won't speculate at this point.

Are any still available? Also, what is the estimated shipping cost in the USA? Thx.

Last edited:
Are any still available? Also, what is the estimated shipping cost in the USA? Thx.

Hello! Yes I still have plenty. If you go the the site and add one to your cart, then go to the cart and put your zip code in it will give you shipping cost. It is probably 6 or 7 bucks, for most of the USA.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back