What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D. 'Albino' Repotting Sale!! $1.49ea

• Thread starter adnedarn
  • Start date

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
Hello everyone! Please see below for details on the sale. This would be a good time to pick up that Thank You Membership you've been considering too! Many payment options available including Amazon, Apple Pay, PayPal, and others.
Thanks for supporting TerraForums!!!
Andrew
(last two pictures are of mature plants)
IMG_3465_9deee518-2ee9-4c0c-8176-24048b77c140_1024x1024.JPG20180406_142541_grande.jpg20180523_130113.jpg

www.flytrapshop.com said:
If you're looking for the regularly available potted plant, find it here: www.flytrapshop.com/collections/sundew/products/drosera-albino

Pick up a few, this sale won't last!
https://www.flytrapshop.com/collections/sundew/products/drosera-albino-repotting-sale

This listing is for D. 'Albino' plants which have popped up in my Sarracenia pots which need to be repotted so I decided to offer them here at a discounted rate and shipped bare root so they'll move fast! Some of these will be full size but most will not be, BUT I'm not going to ship you tiny seedlings either. Please contact me if you have any questions regarding this sale before purchasing. Also, I'm running low on smaller boxes, so shipping may be delayed while I await more boxes if demand is high.

Product details:

Drosera 'Albino' (some call it Drosera capensis var. alba) is a great starter carnivorous plant. Different from the typical and "All Red" forms because of it's green leaves and only a slight pink to the dew drops when receiving intense lighting. The flowers are also white verses the normal red or pink of D. capensis. A great contrast to be by either of the others! Known for being easy to grow and flower. Plant self seeds so you can soon have many many more. Drosera 'Albino' can catch fairly large insects such as moths and house flies. It also commonly completely wraps around its live prey over night.

I've been collecting a lot (see photo) of seed during this, if you would like a pack for free with your order, please mention it in the notes section. It is mostly of this same Drosera, but there were a couple D. binata, D. filiformis, D. capensis (typical and wide leaf), and other random Drosera tossed in. I will also post a photo of some of the plants that went out for a better idea of what to expect.
85b19362ff3d80b8fc81e674a5a08b55.jpg
51711069c3ae241028956fa9a4029669.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I ordered these and shipping was FAST. They came perfectly packed. I was surprised at how big and healthy they are. Some even had dew on them. Jean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Jean! Thanks for your order and taking the time to leave a review on the store and stop by here too. I'm not sure if you noticed in the final delivery email, leaving a review earns you some free Thank You Membership! I'll get your account updated right now.
Andrew

Thanks so much!

I received mine today. Amazing long roots and thank you for the extra seeds

Plants arrived quick and with long roots. Thank you for the plentiful amount of seeds, starting a carnivorous plant club so they will go a long way.

[MENTION=13171]t9gear[/MENTION] Thanks for the kind words, toss a quick review on the product page and I'd love to give you some free membership :)

[MENTION=13061]awilson3[/MENTION] Thanks for stopping in and letting me know here and in the store, I'll toss some Thank You Membership on your account!
Andrew

Wow! I only ordered a couple of plants from this re-potting sale and got some really healthy looking plants fast.
I ordered on a Thursday, received a shipping notice email Friday, and my plants arrived Monday. The D. Albino had amazingly long roots and are now the first of my new plant collection.
Thank you very much,
Chef

Back