What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale For Sale: Instant Isopod Collection, Instant Isopod Colonies!

• Thread starter Acro
  • Start date
UPDATE: *Sold, thanks for looking!*

Don't waste your time and money on a dinky "starter colony" of 12 isopods for $12.00.

I'm setting you up with a large colony collection of 4 different isopods! (and a good amount of substrate they are living on which may have a bunch of tiny isopods mixed in) You'll get:
25 Zebra Pillbugs
25 Dalmatian Isopods
50 Giant Canyon Isopods
50 Spanish Orange Isopods

Normally that would come out to about $150.00, but get them from me and you pay just $70.00 shipped!

So get ready to have a bunch of isopod pets (they are adorable), or a bunch of isopods to use as feeders (for your pets and plants!), or use them to clean up your other pet terrariums. Or keep them breeding and sell off the offspring and make some cash, or just use them to trade!

I take paypal, but I prefer checks or postal money orders. Pay with a check or postal money order and I'll add a group of 12 Spider Beetles for FREE.

This offer ends on September 15 of 2018, so PM me and get your Isopods NOW!

PM me for links to my reviews on ArachnoBoards, BeetleForum, RoachForum, MantidForum, and Kokos Goldfish Forum.

Terms of Service
Live Arrival Guarantee:
The number of isopods stated above are guaranteed to arrive alive. If all isopods arrive DOA, a photo must show all dead isopods flipped on their backs in 2 hours of delivery. Any free or extra isopods or roaches will not be covered by the guaranteed live arrival.
Refund Policy
Replacement isopods may be given if all steps in the Live Arrival Guarantee are met, and if the isopods are found to be DOA due to a mistake I made in packing.
However, if something goes wrong with the USPS shipment (for example, they break the box in shipping and items inside are destroyed), I will help you with the insurance that they offer to get your money back through them. If sending replacements, the buyer will pay for the shipping. No refunds will be given, only replacements will be given. That said, I want you to be happy and I will do everything I can to help!

Last edited:
Can they all live together and stay pure or do they all need their own enclosures to prevent interbreeding or other issues?

Can they all live together and stay pure or do they all need their own enclosures to prevent interbreeding or other issues?

If all 4 are kept together, one species will eventually become dominant and out breed (and out feed) the others. Also, I believe the Spanish Orange and the Dalmatian will interbreed.
But they really don't take up much space and a plastic shoe box for each will get you started. If you want your colony to grow from there, move them into plastic sweater boxes.

Last edited:
For those wanting to trade, I'm looking for Bletilla striata orchids, Jewel Orchids or other ground orchids. Also Pilea peperomioides.

PM me to trade!

Last edited:
Back