What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking For (To Buy) Nepenthes villosa

I am looking for small young (and hopefully affordable) villosa, BE or seed grown hamata, BE or wistuba macrophylla, seed grown edwardsiana, and rajah.

any xTM hybrids, hamata hybrids, lowii hybrids, and robcantleyi hybrids also welcome. I have some already but always looking for more. Thanks so much for your time!

edit: I found a villosa! still interested in the others though

Last edited:
lalala

go to ebay. there are alot of affordable options. I just saw a edward x hamata yesterday.

thanks, i try to check each day. there was someone offering edwardsiana, villosa and a few others as seedlings but they were pretty much freshly sprouted and who knows if they are ventricosa or villosa at that point lol

also theres a guy in poland listing a ton of great rare plants but obviously can't have them shipped to the states so they come up in searches but are of no use to me :comp: is he the one listing the edwardsiana x hamata you saw because i haven't seen one of those offered in the states recently

Back