What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking For (To Buy) N. Argentii and N. izumiae x trusmadiensis

I started growing Nepenthes when i was a teenager, but i had to sell most of my plants when i moved to college. It's been a few years, but I'm making the jump back into growing CP's. I'm looking for a few species to start off my newly constructed highland grow tent. Does anyone know where i can find a N. Argentii? This has been my favorite Nepenthes species since i was a kid and i'd love to start off my collection with something special. I'd also jump at the chance to own a N. izumiae x trusmadiensis, but i imagine that'll take me a while to find (which is part of the fun). I'm familiar with the needs of highland Nepenthes and I've made sure that my setup has a sufficient nighttime drop in temp, humidity, light..etc.

good luck finding these two great plants! wistuba has xtrusmadiensis available on his site for spring import. i am still trying to find argentii myself so if you find a source please let us know here!

good luck finding these two great plants! wistuba has xtrusmadiensis available on his site for spring import. i am still trying to find argentii myself so if you find a source please let us know here!

Thanks for the info! I'll have to check out Wistuba for xtrusmadiensis. I was already considering ordering from him in spring to try and get my hands on a N. Macrophylla. And as soon as i find a source for N. argentii you'll be the first to know.

If you're looking for Argentii Best Carnivorous Plants in Europe was selling it last year and will probably have it again this season. We'll know once they open for the spring.

If you're looking for Argentii Best Carnivorous Plants in Europe was selling it last year and will probably have it again this season. We'll know once they open for the spring.

I have never dealt with them before, would it be same as importing from exotica or BE needing permits?

You will need all the appropriate paperwork to import from them. Many people order from them in group orders so only one person needs to get all the paperwork involved with importing.

You will need all the appropriate paperwork to import from them. Many people order from them in group orders so only one person needs to get all the paperwork involved with importing.

Thanks for the heads up!

Back