What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking For (To Buy) Nepenthes, butterwort, and sundew seeds

• Thread starter TheGuru
  • Start date
Since my greenhouse will be completed within the next month I figured I would reach out and see if any of you have some viable (fresh enough to germinate) seeds available. If you do, or will in the next month or two, please let me know what you have and the price you are asking. Thank you in advance!

I see that you are rather new here, but you are looking for seeds at a good time. We will soon have an auction which should have a variety of seeds available. Check out more info here: https://www.terraforums.com/forums/forum158/

And if you want to request things you would bid on, post here: So - what are you looking to buy in the auction?

Good Luck!

Awesome, thank you for the information. Still learning how to navigation to things I want to do, but thanks to those like you I'm getting there.

Awesome, thank you for the information. Still learning how to navigation to things I want to do, but thanks to those like you I'm getting there.

Your welcome. :) There are some very nice and real smart people here. There are several I've continued to trade with and communicate with. Even met a local person that I hang out with!

Enjoy and good luck in the auction!

Back