What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Spring plant sale

• Thread starter Kkressman
  • Start date
I have the following plants available for sale. Small plants are generally 6-12 months from cutting and have developed all the characteristics of their mature form but are small in size. Medium plants are nearly mature and should be flowering for the first time relatively soon. Large plants are fully mature, flowering sized plants. I will ship everything bare root for $7 regardless of order size, or potted for an extra $5 and shipping will be weight based. If you want the media that your bare root plants are being grown in I will send that in a separate bag for free, but especially with some of the smaller Drosera packaging and shipping is much easier bare root. PM me if you have any questions, if you want to see any of the plants you are interested in message my your email or phone number and I will send you pictures of whatever you’re interested in.

DROSERA:

Regia M $30
3”-4”” leaves, seed grown

Capensis “Broad Leaf” M $15
2”-3” tall, interesting form with short broad leaves and yellow/orange/red colorationnunder bright light

Burmanii M $10

Adelae “Giant” L $15
Significantly larger than typical Adelae, deeper maroon coloration

Prolifera L $20
Currently flowering

Aliciae M $15

Lantau Island L $25
Extremely red and dewy natural hybrid from Hong Kong, grown from seed of F1+ hybrid, suspected to be the product of the Lantau Island forms of D. Oblanceolata and D. Spathulata

Nidiformis L $10

Madagascariensis L $15

Natalensis “La Juma, South Africa” $15
Grown from seed with location data

Filiformis Red $10

Venusta “Port Elizabeth” M $20

Magnifica S $50
This is a basal that was separated from one of my mature plants several months ago

UTRICULARIA:

Longifolia L $10

Calcyfida L $10

PINGUICULA:

Sethos M $10

Esseriana L $15

Florian L $15

Gypsicola M $30

Agnata “True Blue” M $20

Gigantea M $20

I would like to buy the magnifica. Could you please post a picture?

I don’t know how to private message on this forum

I have the following plants available for sale. Small plants are generally 6-12 months from cutting and have developed all the characteristics of their mature form but are small in size. Medium plants are nearly mature and should be flowering for the first time relatively soon. Large plants are fully mature, flowering sized plants. I will ship everything bare root for $7 regardless of order size, or potted for an extra $5 and shipping will be weight based. If you want the media that your bare root plants are being grown in I will send that in a separate bag for free, but especially with some of the smaller Drosera packaging and shipping is much easier bare root. PM me if you have any questions, if you want to see any of the plants you are interested in message my your email or phone number and I will send you pictures of whatever you’re interested in.

DROSERA:

Regia M $30
3”-4”” leaves, seed grown

Capensis “Broad Leaf” M $15
2”-3” tall, interesting form with short broad leaves and yellow/orange/red colorationnunder bright light

Burmanii M $10

Adelae “Giant” L $15
Significantly larger than typical Adelae, deeper maroon coloration

Prolifera L $20
Currently flowering

Aliciae M $15

Lantau Island L $25
Extremely red and dewy natural hybrid from Hong Kong, grown from seed of F1+ hybrid, suspected to be the product of the Lantau Island forms of D. Oblanceolata and D. Spathulata

Nidiformis L $10

Madagascariensis L $15

Natalensis “La Juma, South Africa” $15

Filiformis Red $10

Venusta “Port Elizabeth” M $20

Magnifica S $50
This is a basal that was separated from one of my mature plants several months ago

UTRICULARIA:

Longifolia L $10

Calcyfida L $10

PINGUICULA:

Sethos M $10

Esseriana L $15

Florian L $15

Gypsicola M $30

Agnata “True Blue” M $20

Gigantea M $20

Do you have D. venusta seeds? Or any sundew seeds?

Back