What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Sundew Combo

• Thread starter jimscott
  • Start date
Is that binata pretty large ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

baby, juvenile or adult plants?

baby, juvenile or adult plants?

D. binata and adelae are young plants. D. aliciae and petiolaris are pretty much full grown. They are still available.

I'll purchase the combo then if you can insure they arrive in decent condition. Recently purchased a sundew and it literally fell apart when I gently opened the paper towels it was wrapped in *sad face*. I planted the remaining roots in hopes that it recovers but I don't have high hopes

PM me your paypal info and I'll send the payment along with the shipping info

D. binata and adelae are young plants. D. aliciae and petiolaris are pretty much full grown. They are still available.

Tagging you so you see the messages above

LOL! That gets my attention!

You have been quoted at TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk
Inbox
x

Jun 13, 2019, 3:44 PM (17 hours ago)

to me

Dear jimscott,

TheGuru has quoted you!

-----------

---Quote (Originally by jimscott)---
---End Quote---
Tagging you so you see the messages above
-----------

You can view the full post here: https://www.terraforums.com/forums/1218316-post8.html

To see a full list of quotes, click here: https://www.terraforums.com/forums/usertag.php?do=profilenotif&tab=quotes

All the best,

As far as concerns about the plants arriving in good condition, I can vouch for Jimscott having received plants from him in the past. All arrived in excellent condition.

As far as concerns about the plants arriving in good condition, I can vouch for Jimscott having received plants from him in the past. All arrived in excellent condition.

I had already ordered, but thank you for the info. Always nice to hear confirmation of good seller/shipper practices

Thank you, Mark!

Just updating for anyone else that sees this. Plants arrived in good condition and well shipped. Happy with my purchase and I would purchase again.

Back