What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking For (To Buy) Looking to buy like 40 bucks worth of your weeds

• Thread starter Sig
  • Start date

Sig

Eats genetically engineered tomatoes
Hiya, I'm going to be stuck in my house for two months and I'm interested in restarting my carnivorous plant hobby from long ago. I'd love to make a 10 gallon or so tank with mixed species --- sundews and a nep and flytrap or two would be great with some live moss. Nothing fancy. Would anyone be willing to hook me up with a care package? I'm in Michigan, USA by the way --- thanks so much!

SIG

I think we could make something like that work out... Have a look through the store and message me through here or the FB with what interests you, and we'll see what we can make happen. I'm sure there are a couple Neps ready to go, but if you're willing to go cuttings either a couple months old or fresh we can open up the availability a bit and drop the price on them a bit too. =)
Andrew

I think we could make something like that work out... Have a look through the store and message me through here or the FB with what interests you, and we'll see what we can make happen. I'm sure there are a couple Neps ready to go, but if you're willing to go cuttings either a couple months old or fresh we can open up the availability a bit and drop the price on them a bit too. =)
Andrew

Very nice, thanks :) I have little preference for picking between the different kinds of flytraps and even sundews at this point, so I guess it all boils down to the neps! What might you have ready to go soon? Anything easy with teeth? :drool:

Not sure there are many easy, cheap, available and toothy Neps but I'll message you what I find once I venture out into the mud.

PM sent. Others should still contact him if you have something that may work. Not sure mine is what he's looking for. =)
Andrew

Very nice, thanks :) I have little preference for picking between the different kinds of flytraps and even sundews at this point, so I guess it all boils down to the neps! What might you have ready to go soon? Anything easy with teeth? :drool:

maybe search for vent x hamata or sib x hamata. prices are getting quite low on them recently.

Back