What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gorgeous turtle you got there!!

I'll definitely be checking out those photos :D

Welcome to TF! Your new VFT's will LOVE eating some roaches once they wake up :D .

Oh my gosh your salamander lizard things in the first post are so cute!! :-D

hey welcome to the forums, those are some nice snakes your finding out there :)

Welcome to the Forums! I'm from St. Louis myself, and go to school at Rolla, nice to see some local hobbyists!

hey welcome to the forums, those are some nice snakes your finding out there :)

Welcome to the Forums! I'm from St. Louis myself, and go to school at Rolla, nice to see some local hobbyists!

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys! Seems like this will be an interesting new hobby.

I love your A. tigrinum, I used to keep terrestrial caudates and reps ages ago, but had to get outnod that hobby for awhile, all I have now are my 2 axolotl (A. mexicanum) and I just got those guys a week and a half ago! Haha

I love your A. tigrinum, I used to keep terrestrial caudates and reps ages ago, but had to get outnod that hobby for awhile, all I have now are my 2 axolotl (A. mexicanum) and I just got those guys a week and a half ago! Haha
They are definitely fun animals to keep. My little brother's axolotls just bred, so hopefully I'll have a few babies of my own soon :banana2:

Nice :) watch out for that lovely little cannibalism issue with youngsters @_@

Kind of late, but I just saw that I'm not the only herper from FHF on here anymore, hahaha. Welcome to the site, Cam!

Back