Add you pictures, here are a few of my VFTs

Blata, no i'm not a professional photographer, but I try.
smile.gif

Jennafer,

Looks like you're trying to display a picture called picture.one.gif

The problem is probably that period after picture. Try renaming it to picture_one.gif

Cool! All the pics are great! I'm gonna get more soon, as I've 'changed' my VFT, like took leaf cuttings, 2 new ones are opened, and its flowering!!! I think i'll let mine flower, as i just want to see what it does. And my old VFT is flowering for the second time? Is this natural?
lol,
thanks
tounge.gif

J

Jennafer

im not sure why this isnt letting me post the picture....the name of the picture isnt even picture.one.gif ,its a jpg pic but i keep getting the same error no matter what access key i use owell i guess for showing ya my plant
sad.gif

G

sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
i feel so stupid idiotic, and sad, BUT I NEED A SOLUTION AND IVE HEARD OF ONE JUST NOT SURE HOW, ok heres how im a *******, i basicallty steamed my plants by putting in sun and water was steaming, the are dark from the roots, like brown, they are dead.
i heard u can cut the leaf and plant it in the soil to get little leaflingz can someone tell me how because i dont wanna waste money and i do feel sad for my dead plants

Hey Jennafer,
Did you post your picture on a web page? You need to post in on a page and then copy and paste the address after you push the "image" button. I don't think it's telling you that your picture is called picture.one.gif, that's just an example telling you what not to do.
The first time I tried I just told it the name on my hard drive, but it only let me see the picture and noone else. I hope that helps, write back if you have anymore questions.
-Paul