What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Bioactive Substrate

• Thread starter Acro
  • Start date
For Sale! Bioactive Substrate that is seeded with mancae (baby) Porcellio dilatatus 'Giant Canyon' Isopods. You may get some springtails too.
About a "shoe box" sized amount of Bioactive Substrate for $30.00 shipped.

Message me now!

Terms of Service
Live Arrival Guarantee:
None. Too tiny and too many to count. I don't even know how I'd offer a live arrival guarantee on these. I don't even know how DOA could be proven on such a high number of tiny inverts. However, if any mishaps happen, I must be informed within two hours of delivery and I will try to find a solution to any problems.
Refund Policy:
If something goes wrong with the USPS shipment (for example, they break the box in shipping and items inside are destroyed), I will help you with the insurance that they offer to get your money back through them. If sending replacements or a substitute , the buyer will pay for the shipping. No refunds will be given, only replacements/substitutes will be given. That said, I want you to be happy and I will do everything I can to help!

Back