What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

carnivorous trees?

'nough said I see! Do you believe this? What a lark! I've been there, it's OBVIOUSLY just a ploy to attract tourists. Vancouver will do anything!
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

Was that some kind of tabloid site? The article had a suspiciously " the inquirer" tone to it!
wink.gif

I'm scared...were is my mommy? Wait! She has a mallet!...I will take my chances with the tree
wink.gif

Okay, as a Vancouverite, Carniverous..... ppppppppppppptttttttttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
tounge.gif
(jk)

As for the article, that is from the Toque, and nothing they "write" should or is intended to be taken seriusly, it's just for fun! I thought the tree was kind of cute when they painted it's natural curves like that for Halloween.

No offense to "Vancouverites"! I'm a Canadian myself, and I have family in Surrey and Port Alberni. So pthththththtttt!
tounge.gif

Not a big fan of Vancouver though..... *smirk*
wink.gif

I like Stanley Park though. I remember spending a lot of time there as a child feeding squirrels. They'd come right up on my lap!
biggrin.gif

Back