What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Catopsis for trade

I just divided my extremely overgrown Catopsis berteroniana and I don't really have space for all of them. If anyone is interested let me know. Right now all I'm really interested in are lowland neps, Sarracenia, and petiolaris complex sundews.

Edit: After some close examinations and strong evidence provided by Brie, I believe that what I have up for trade is actually Catopsis morreniana. Sorry, for the misidentification. If you are interested please pm me. It is a really nice bromeliad and if people don't claim them they're going to wind up in the compost pile. I just don't have the space anymore. These particular plants look enough like berteroniana that they fooled the conservatory staff at my university for years. So thanks Brie for the proper identification! Shoot me a pm if interested.

Last edited:
ditto

Back