What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Curse this blasted addiction of mine!!!!

Well I went back to visit my future miranda(s) and to water the other CPs and I was pleased to see that the neps' dirt was still moist. Then I noticed that the 8" pots had to drainage holes. There was one but it had one of those white plastic inserts on the bottom that covers the holes.

For once I was without my knife or else they would have drainage now. I guess it must be ok since these plants don't seem to be hurting at all (one leaf was as long as my forearm and hand and I'm 6'1"-that didn't include the tendril).

So here's a question...ah nevermind. I'll ask it in the nep section.

You're an addict if you just went over to the nep section to see what he posted.

You're a bigger addict if you already had the nep section open, waiting for a new post.

You know you're addicted when you roll and smoke your S. flava.

You know your addicted when you top all your baking with coinine nectar.

You know your addicted when you take confession with an S. minor because it looks like a friar with a hood on.

You know your addicted when you would rather stare at your pitcher plants than watch "Girls Gone Wild."

You know your addicted when you take nepenthes fluid intravenously.

you know your addicted when you dream about their being nepenthes and sundews growing where street lamp lights should be...

When you saw the 50,000 gallon tank
http://terraforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107719
and thought that would make a great basement grow room.

Edit

When you loose all your indoor plants to a fire and the first thing you think of replacing is your nepenthes collection and you wonder if your capensis might have made it

You know you're addicted when you roll and smoke your S. flava.

You know your addicted when you take nepenthes fluid intravenously.

Look man. That was a one time thing, I thought it would stay between the two of us.

:-))

You know you are addicted to CP when you come up with games for social occasions like "Spin the Psittacina" and "Pin the fly on the flava."

And no, Clint! YOU'RE BUSTED!!!!!!!!!

You're addicted if you participate repeatedly in a thread about plant addictions :0o:

If you thought Socrates had a nice death.

If you've had nightmares about N. hamata condoms

whoo.. ouch.

If you've ever eaten sweet rice from a nepenthes

If...you taste N. lowii custard in FRONT of people in the ATL garden highland house. Lol, that was really bad of me.

If... I'm out bugsy!

If you've had nightmares about N. hamata condoms

Wow! I'm sure I'll have a dream about that, now. Can't wait to step over the threshold and be an addict when I wake up.

xvart.

what does it taste like Clint? is it sweet like nectar?

you know you are if the garden center people now check your pockets everytime you go to lowes. no i didnt steal anything. i packed a few in my hoodie pocket to take the to check out and took them out one by one. ive been searched 2 times. now they ask me if im wearing a hoodie to take it off and shake it out. oh boy!

if you corrected the biology teacher who said VFTs live in the tropics of brazil.

if you corrected a chem teacher when she said nothing can grow in straight peat moss.

Alex

Yeah it's kind of like gooey frosting. A light flavor. I was worried I'd get diarrhea.

Pretty cool about correcting your teachers. They should know better! What did they say then?

Back