What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D. Capensis Giant form - Largest known

Hey all, I'm on a mission to find this mythical 60cm D. Capensis strain. I have done some research, and saw that there are some strains that do get quite large, but I am still looking for the monster plants that I'm told are in existence.

Information alone on where to find a verified strain is appreciated, but I'd like to be able to trade someone for a verified plant, root cutting, or seed (I understand the seed thing has a lot of variables, etc.)

Shadowtski has helped me out with the "interesting genetics" line (Thanks again! I really appreciate it!), but I am still looking for a surefire plant that grows like the bad weed I've read about.

I have some plants/seeds available for trade, most of them not carnivores, but can supply most agrarian heirloom seeds (check out the growlist). Also deal in a lot of household plants, (golden pothos, NON-variegated spider, vinca, philodendron vine, etc.), and lots of annual and preannual flowerbed fodder (name it! I probably have it growing somewhere!)

Any and all offers will be entertained, as well as information on where to track this 2 ft. plant.

Thanks again! Apologize to the mods/members if I messed something up in my posting!

Back