What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Drosera menziesii tubers for sale. Proceeds benefit the International Carnivorous Plant Society

bluemax

Lotsa blue
Supporter
P2189821.v01.mini.jpg

I have 5 sets of five tubers each of Drosera menziesii tubers for sale. The money raised from these I will donate to the International Carnivorous Plant Society to help them in their operations. If you have been wanting to start growing tuberous sundews here is your chance, and at a reasonable price. Each five-tuber set is available for $25 US and can be shipped to any US destination, on me. My apologies to my international friends as I can't ship internationally. Sundew tubers are hard to find in the US and these will likely go quickly. For more information on growing tuberous sundews please look here: Growing tuberous Drosera | ICPS

If you wish to purchase please say so here and send me a pm to bluemax here at Terra Forums for instructions.

Photo is to illustrate the species being sold and is not of the exact plants for sale.

Last edited:
View attachment 8479

I have 5 sets of five tubers each of Drosera menziesii tubers for sale. The money raised from these I will donate to the International Carnivorous Plant Society to help them in their operations. If you have been wanting to start growing tuberous sundews here is your chance, and at a reasonable price. Each five-tuber set is available for $25 US and can be shipped to any US destination, on me. My apologies to my international friends as I can't ship internationally. Sundew tubers are hard to find in the US and these will likely go quickly. For more information on growing tuberous sundews please look here: Growing tuberous Drosera | ICPS

If you wish to purchase please say so here and send me a pm to bluemax here at Terra Forums for instructions.

Photo is to illustrate the species being sold and is not of the exact plants for sale.
I'd love to purchase one of these if they are still available.

Yes they are. Send me a pm and I'll get your shipping info and give you my PayPal address for payment. I can ship next weekend. This makes 4 sets of seeds remaining.

Last edited:
There are now 3 portions left.

I'd definitely be interested in some of these. I've always wanted to get into tuberous Drosera, but I've never been able to find any.

I'd send a pm, but I'm not quite sure how to do that with the new forum UI.

I'd send a pm, but I'm not quite sure how to do that with the new forum UI.
Hover your mouse arrow on bluemax name above your post (on the left). A menu will poop down and you can then select "start conversation". That is the new "pm" system. :D
Good Luck!

Hover your mouse arrow on bluemax name above your post (on the left). A menu will poop down and you can then select "start conversation". That is the new "pm" system. :D
Good Luck!
Ah yes, thank you.

Payment sent! Thank youuu…

The first round of tubers went out on today's mail. It turns out I was able to 'dig up' several more lots of 5 so there are now 4 remaining for sale. The first 4 who post interest in them will get priority. I expect to do the next mailing 2 weeks from today. Thank you for your interest.

The eagle has landed! Thanks again Mark, I appreciate it!

By my count, there are 3 more lots of Drosera menziesii tubers remaining for sale at this point. I considered but have avoided posting these on other social media because I wish for them to be available to Terra Forums members only so this is the only place you'll find them.

I received mine today, a decent amount (In my humble opinion), and excellently packaged. I'm really excited to give these a try. Thanks again for the wonderful offer!

Also got mine today. They were packaged well and seem to be in good condition. Looking forward to their growing season.

I should mention to buyers that you will want to pot those tubers up as soon as possible. Some are already sprouting and mold could be an issue if they are stored for long. This makes 3 more lots available (I found one more recently) and then they will be gone.

Pm incoming

The tubers are all spoken for right now. Thanks to the buyers!

Sorry it's taken me awhile but here's the proof: ICPS Donation.jpg

Again, thanks to everyone who purchased. 'Hope your new tubers are sprouting out for you!

Back