What's new

Free n. lowii

Hello

A while back another member posted a link where you can get free electronics (and if I remember correctly he even posted photos of the flat screen TV he got) just for referring people to sign up for an offer. I joined to get a free ipod photo if any one signs up under my link http://www.freephotoiPods.com/?r=14010633 and completes one of the offers I will send you a free N. lowii I will even pay for shipping. I need 10 other people to sign up under me.

I recommend setting up an account with yahoo just in case they send out juke mail.

Please send me a short email (at jeremiahsplants@adelphia.net) with what email you used to sign up and you address once you completed one of the offers.

thanks for you help.
-Jeremiah-

Sneaky.
smile.gif

I tried the free TV thing but never got enough people.

Hello

Some do take credit cards, I signed up for a Blockbuster pass where I could rent all the movies I want for one month up to 3 at a time for $9.99, even though I could have canceled and paid nothing decide to give it a try since we rent more the 10 dollars a month anyway.

The place that gives away the ipods never asks for your credit card number they just refer you to other companies most of which are very well known such as AOL, Blockbuster, USA Today etc.

thanks
-Jeremiah-