What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free Sundews

Hello,
I have more dews than I want of the following:
D. Spatulata 'Frazier Island white flower'
D. Adelae
and I have a couple D. Rotundifolia hiberculata (sp?) first come first serve, trades are also accepted, for you will get more.
Kevin

Hey Kevin,

Think I could have a D. Adelae and a D. Rotundifolia? I'll PM you.

SF

I would like the spat.

Thanks

I will send off the sase

Could i please get in on this?
smile.gif
i'd like the spat and rotund. Thanks so much!!
Andrew

Hello,
Ok, i have the following:
D. Adelae-4 more
D. Spatulata-5 more
Sorry, D. Rotundifolia is already gone, thanks,
Kevin

ahh , no more rotundifolia . ok , i'll take a d. spathulata fraizar island since i don't have one and a d. adelae for experimentation . what's your address ?

Hey,
Ok, all is gone now. Sorry for people who couldn't get any, but I'd check back soon for another chance.
Kevin

Kevin,

I just wanted to give you a big THANK YOU for your generosity. I feel generosity is a big part of being an excellent CP'er, and you are surely that! I hope you get as good as you give!

Tamlin

Hey dude, I know that you said you were thru, but was wondering about the D. Adelae??  

Pmed you
Freddy

Hello,
Thanks alot William. Freddy, I am sorry but the only D. Adelae's I have left are my mother plants, which are so tangled together with their root, that I dont want to mess with that. But they are always making continuous plantlets. So check in soon. Thanks,
Kevin

Hello,
Ok, I got goldtraps, it will go out tomorrow morning.
Kevin

Hehehe could `ya let me know when you get any more adelae? thanks

Hello,
I have sent out Goldtraps. I got Snowy Falcons and will send out his Monday. Pond Boy, as I have pmmed you and posted, I will tell everybody when I will have more free plants or what not. Thanks,
Kevin

Umm,I guess the pm. to me didn`t work,could you try again? Thanks:blues:

I'm sorry that i'm a bit "late" but do you still have seeds to spare? I'm juz starting out only. Thanks

Back