What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Fresh Drosera hartmeyerorum seeds for sale

• Thread starter DragonsEye
  • Start date

DragonsEye

carnivorous plants of the world -- unite!
Native to Australia, Drosera hartmeyerorum has long, thin leaves which, over time, tend to curl around any insect unfortunate enough to land on them. A unique trait of this species is the round yellow trichomes at the base of the leaves. The function of these trichomes is uncertain but it is thought that they may act as “landing beacons” -- luring small flying insects to their doom.

$10 for a packet of 30+ seeds. Multiple packets available.

*PM your email and address if you wish to purchase
*Shipping and handling in the US is $0.75. Extra postage may be required if purchasing multiple packets.
* *PayPal only.

Native to Australia, Drosera hartmeyerorum has long, thin leaves which, over time, tend to curl around any insect unfortunate enough to land on them. A unique trait of this species is the round yellow trichomes at the base of the leaves. The function of these trichomes is uncertain but it is thought that they may act as “landing beacons” -- luring small flying insects to their doom.

$10 for a packet of 30+ seeds. Multiple packets available.

*PM your email and address if you wish to purchase
*Shipping and handling in the US is $0.75. Extra postage may be required if purchasing multiple packets.
* *PayPal only.
Hi there, I'd like to get a pack from you if you still have any available.

Indeed, I do. :)

seeds arrived. Thanks again. I look forward to getting more from you soon.

Yes. :)

Still have some seeds available?

Do you happen to also have Drosera Indica Seed? Preferably the scented one that smells of honey :)

Thanks!

Hartmeyerorum seeds -- yes. Indica seeds -- no.

Hi There!
Do you have a RunDown of the Seeds you have available? My postal shipping address is FL. Thanks!

Pm'd

Back