What's new

2021 NASC Benefit Auction!

Review the rules in the 2021 NASC Benefit Auction forum. Listing and bidding for the NASC auction begins in
2021 NASC auction is LIVE! List items and bid now, thanks for your support!

Good cp books

I did a quick search but came up empty handed. Can anyone recommend any good books on CP's specifically on drosera and pings.

Thanks,

Andrew

Growing Carnivorous Plants by Adrian Slack, and The Savage Garden by Peter D'Amato sure won't steer you wrong.

I second the Savage Garden by Peter D'Amato. If you order it from him directly, he will sign it for you. I like the book because he discusses techniques to growing that are more along my lines.... jerry rigging and growing in some less than optimal conditions such as windowsills. At $25 bucks it is a lot cheaper than many of the out of print books, that contain some out of date information as well.

jonnyq

Supporter
I'm about 2/3 of the way through the first volume of Stewart McPherson's "Carnivorous Plants at Their Habitats"... I'm absolutely captivated by it... Can't wait to start volume 2, and I definitely recommend it as a companion piece to "The Savage Garden."

As a nice coffee table book, Barry Rice's "Growing Carnivorous Plants" also fits the bill...