What's new

Good Morning from Indonesia

Hello Everyone!
I'm new enthusiast from Borneo, Indonesia. We have so many Nepenthes in Borneo, so why not make it as my hobby.
Thats why i joined here, i want to learn everything about carnivorous plant, especially Nepenthes. And maybe i can share some informational to all of you about Nepenthes.

Thank you everyone.
Nepenthes%2Bbicalcarata.jpg

Welcome! I know we're all jealous of how easy it is for you to go see Nepenthes in the wild.

Thank you, for your reply,
Some times i am really curious to go see Sarracenia or Venus in the wild, just like you with Nepenthes. :)

Some times i am really curious to go see Sarracenia or Venus in the wild, just like you with Nepenthes. :)

Some times i am really curious to go see Sarracenia or Venus in the wild, just like you with Nepenthes.

Welcome! I know we're all jealous of how easy it is for you to go see Nepenthes in the wild.

Some times i am really curious to go see Sarracenia or Venus in the wild, just like you with Nepenthes.

Unfortunately living on the west coast of the USA, it's a LONG way to reach Sarracenia or Dionaea habitat. I do have reasonable access to Darlingtonia sites though.

I personally would rather see nepenthes in the wild 1000x more than I would like to see sarrs or vfts in the wild:-D

Unfortunately living on the west coast of the USA, it's a LONG way to reach Sarracenia or Dionaea habitat. I do have reasonable access to Darlingtonia sites though.

not far from my house, we can see Nepenthes in it's natural habitat, but, maybe in short time it will disappear due the landclearing for plantation or residence.

Bonjour

I am interested by ant plants , have you the opportunity to see them , 'in situ'

jeff

Bonjour,
Its quite easy to see ant plants in situ in Borneo. Just a few week ago, i got one from forest, not far from my workplace.
Please come over, i'll show you ant plant in their natural habitat...

Bonjour

I am interested by ant plants , have you the opportunity to see them , 'in situ'

jeff

Bonjour,
Its quite easy to see ant plants in situ in Borneo. Just a few week ago, i got one from forest, not far from my workplace.
Please come over, i'll show you ant plant in their natural habitat...