ermahgerd
Saw it on the OCPS, so why not

Have a good one! And of course, Go Habs Go! :-O :banana2: :boogie: :-D

CAKE.png

I drew you cake.

Happy birthday, bro.

Amazing!

Thanks everyone :D I had the best day ever,
went out for breakfast, no cleaning dishes ;) took a beautiful walk in the sun after a morning thunder storm :p Catherine bought me tickets to the monteral canadiens vs. pittsburgh penguins game 4, where pittsburgh WAS leading 2-1 in the series, and OMG what a game! We scored within 2 minutes of the game, and then pittsbrgh comes back with not one, but TWO goals within 5 minutes of the opening period. I was scared. Reffs not calling the game 'properly'. We went on to score two goals in the third and win the game, bringing the series to a tie, at 2 a piece. I brought my brother to the game, as he won a playoff-style flip-a-coin tourney between 4 candidates. Spent 45 minutes walking on Ste-Catherine's street downtown, waving my towel they gave to every ticketholder. Go Habs Go! Never lost my voice before... This has honestly been one amazing birthday, I couldn't ask for better! And for you guys, thanks! Cool cake capensis :D LOL Even my roommate gave me a bottle of wine and a card! Another is bringing me golfing, life is sweet :)

Thanks everyone :D You guys rock!