What's new

Hello all from Texas.

Rcharles

Supporter
My name is Charles and I'm new to the Carnivorous hobby and I'm loving every bit of it so far. I have Tropical pitcher plant, Venus fly trap, Sarracenia, and a couple of Cape Sundews. I'm wanting to setup a lowland terrarium(not with these plants) so I will have many of questions for yall.

Thank you for the add I look forward to talking with everyone!

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Staff member
Admin
Welcome! I thought lowland would be easy being that I live in the desert, but turns out keeping things that warm in the winter is still difficult. I've yet to set up an area specifically for them (other than petiolaris dews), but I have failed having them with my other plants (in the warmer areas of the greenhouse).

Rcharles

Supporter
Welcome! I thought lowland would be easy being that I live in the desert, but turns out keeping things that warm in the winter is still difficult. I've yet to set up an area specifically for them (other than petiolaris dews), but I have failed having them with my other plants (in the warmer areas of the greenhouse).
Im hoping in Houston Texas with the humidity and heat i can have some luck. Im still learning i have a long way to go. Trial and error. I just hope i dont kill to many plants in the process!