What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey everyone my name is Zach and I am a freshman at Cal Poly Pomona in Southern California. I am studying Plant Science, and I recently bought some CP's, and now I'm hooked!! I created two different bogs...a large one and a small one, and I have them in different places because the plants in them need different conditions. In the large one I have 3 VFT's, a S. Dana's Delight, a S. Leucophylla, and a U. bisquamata. In the smaller one I have a D. adelae, D. capensis, and D. aliciae. I am looking into starting up a terrarium that I can keep in my room that I can put some Neps in so ya. I also have a small cactus/succulent collection and started a bonsai but ya my true love is with the CP's!!! So ya I'll try to get involved in the community and share my limited knowledge.

Zach

oops? lol :-D
welcome to TF zach, happy growing!

~b

Welcome Zach! Just as you did, I recently was recently struck by the CP Bug... hope to see you around!

Welcome to TF!

Hey, welcome to TF!!
53rose.gif

Welcome Zach. Sorry I'm not as enthusiastic as Bianchi, lol; but, it's still a warm :welcome:

xvart.

Back