What's new

Hummers giant

Jcal

Decumbent Fanatic
I have had a number of plants that were labeled hummers giant. Not all clones are equal. This HG has amazed me ever since it showed up at my doorstep. It is a vigorous grower and largest pitcher producing plant I have. It is badly in need of a pot upgrade. Already over flowing it's 6 inch pot

I've learned with cephalotus that the source is more important than the clone!

Jcal

Decumbent Fanatic
Thanks for all of the compliments.

This plant is a few years old. Not sure exactly. The pitchers are slightly smaller because this plant flowered like crazy this summer.

I have another hummers that is traced back to the man himself. Hopefully this one has some surprises in store for me. It's alittle slower growing than the plant above

Last edited:
Both are very nice looking plants. I only have a couple typical seedlings, but maybe one day..... and maybe soon I can get them to produce color like yours

Jcal

Decumbent Fanatic
Again, thanks for all of the kind words. Cephalotus is my favorate of the cps and i have learned alot dealing with them. If anyone has any questions I am an open book.

Jcal

Decumbent Fanatic
loving the color on that ceph. I need to upgrade my t8 lights but I have just been too lazy to do it.