What's new

I accidentally a plant at a meeting...

thez_yo

instigator
It can't be just me right? You show up to a meeting that you didn't plan on coming back home with anything and suddenly...

Pmmiqg4l.jpg

hVvwK3Pl.jpg

BiJWhEFl.jpg

I mean... I'm not sad. But... *sigh* self-restraint :-))

What are some things you accidentally came home with?

A motorcycle [emoji23][emoji23] true story. I got into an accident, drunk lady hit me at 60mph. So after the accident thing settled and the realization and gravity came back, I got a book in the mail.... from Kawasaki. I ultimately went to a dealership just to look, and ended up using the money from my car on a ninja. I don't regret it. I'm got some fancy hand and foot work and it's a leg day exercise everyone (gotta get over the speed bumps)

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

bluemax

Lotsa blue
Supporter
Before the meeting my intent is "Don't bring anything new home!" but, really, that goes out the window as soon as I see that species I've always wanted to try which someone kind is offering to me. Be it - Utric. reniformis, Ping. x 'Aphrodite', Drosera capensis red form, etc. I'm all for having one when I'm there in the flesh. And, after all, I just gave away some plants so I have extra room now, right? Yeah, that's the way it sounds in my head. :beguiled: On the other hand - sometimes I actually do come home with fewer plants and for that I get all sorts of self-approval. No losers in this game!