What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If I owe you anything

Hi everyone,
Ive been very busy since I had to go places with my family. I know I owe a few people here shipping, plants, or anything for a trade. If so, then please pm me or post here. Thank you!

Yeah, I think you owe me a million dollars.
smile_n_32.gif

Capslock

lol. No, but Im serious I need to get everyone their proper things.

not a million but i think ya owe me a car, your plants, a BILLION dollars, the deed to your house and a partige in a pear tree
smile_n_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif
Alex

Just a VFT 'Dente' when you get a chance.

OK thanks the first honest person. It'll go out in the next 2-3 days.

You owe me 100 of mixed variety nep seeds containing mirabilis, raff, ampullaria, and raff x mirablilis. Whenever you get a chance.
-Nick

Oh yea, I remember too. Thatll go out tommorow when it stops raining.

You owe me two Nep. cuttings but I am out of state until September 2nd so if you could wait until then to ship that would be great. If you do not have the species you owe me written down, I can check my email and see what it was-- Thanks

yea im not sure which species they were so can you please tell me?

Do you think you'll be able to ship the VFT 'Dente' soon?

Yes I am thinking I can ship it today but it looks like it is doing not very well. A lot of the foliage has gone brown and black but is still alive. PM me for more info about it

Did you ever ship my nep seeds out?

Yes I did ship them. I was waiting for a pm from you to say that you got them...

I still haven't got them yet. Are you sure that you sent them, it has been a really long time and I am starting to get annoyed.
Please let me know,
-Nick

I still haven't gotten these. You have had my plant for over a month and you can't even send me the seeds. It is coming to a point where an admin is going to be involved. This is a rotten trader.
-Nick

i agree...hes been on today

nepenthes_freak just pmed me and said that he has been lying to me about shipping and trying to stall me.  And I know for a fact that he is doing this to other members.  This kid needs to be banned and put on the bad trader list.  After 2 years of being a registered member this is the first time a member has done me wrong.  If he is mature enough to register and participate, he needs to be mature enough to follow through on his trades.  I really hope a moderator reads this and gets back to me because what he is doing is wrong.
-Nick

Yes, I do agree, I deserved to be banned. But first let me send out all the packages that I owe anyone here. Thanks and Im sorry.

This issue is being looked into.

Please remember any time you are having problems in a Trade...contact a moderator! We can't take care of it if we don't know what's going on. Give a person a chance to make it right but don't wait TOO long to mention it.

The Trading Rules cover everything pretty explicitly.

Anyone who has traded with Nepenthes_freak and NOT received their expected trade in return, please contact me with details.

Back