What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm leaving

FlytrapGurl

apple rings.. what more can i say?
...for twelve days! BWAHA did that get you as bad as Spec's? Okay, maybe not, but yeah, I'm gonna be gone for about twelve days. I'm leaving tonight at one in the morning for Myrtle Beach, South Carolina to visit someone. I should be back by the second Tuesday from now. I unfortunately won't have access to the forum while I'm up there, so I just thought I'd stop in and let y'all know. I'm having my friend (who, thankfully, used to have CPs of her own, so she has the common sense to care for them... lol) take care of my CPs, non-CPs, fish and Leopard Gecko while I'm gone.

See ya in twelve days!
FTG

Have fun FTG! Hmm. Myrtle Beach for 12 days? Sounds good to me! Have a great trip and happy hallloween!

Capslock

Myrtle Beach, My old stomping grounds. You should have fun in Myrtle this time of year, not too cold and not too many tourist. You shoud visit some vft and other p sites while you're there.
Have fun.

Girl,your cruel! That was realy scary! Is spec leaving? Glad you`r not leaving for good.
rock.gif

Hahaha I just realized, FTG has not seen any of the updates to the forums.. LMAO... Shes gonna freak when she get back...
laugh.gif

Steve

WOOHOO!
biggrin.gif

I have an idea. lets say this "terra forums" bought out pft!
biggrin.gif
she would freak.
blues.gif
8)

Okay, lets have someone who she wouldn't think would fool her post it, like Phil or Tony.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Spectabilis73 @ Oct. 28 2003,9:19)]WOOHOO!
biggrin.gif

I have an idea. lets say this "terra forums" bought out pft!
biggrin.gif
she would freak.
blues.gif
8)
good idea spec
laugh.gif

I like what you put above your avatar goldtrap, that is great.
biggrin.gif

Tell her it's now a pay site, $49.99 a month.
On second thought maybe we better not do anything, you know ftg, we'll never hear the end of it.

ftg dances around like idiot
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (0zzy @ Oct. 30 2003,11:28)]On second thought maybe we better not do anything, you know ftg, we'll never hear the end of it.

ftg dances around like idiot
tounge.gif
Sorry Ozzy, I already PMed her saying that PFT was bought out!
wow.gif
cool.gif
Anyways, soon we need to let this topic fall down the list so she doesn't find our skeems... We are so mean!
unclesam.gif
ghostface.gif
cool.gif

thank droseradude for the compliment . i can't wait ti; ftg comes back , she'll get a kick out of this and i agree to move this topic down a bit .

I bopped it up so she Can she you`r evil schemes! Bwa ha ha ha!
mad.gif

Ok guys, enough is enough, let this fall back down please. PM each other if you must. Thanks

GAH!

What the--???

You mean Lithopsman was lying about PFT being bought out??? Naw... ?

Well, anyways, I got home last night at EXACTLY midnight. I looked at all the plants, and, what the bloody pain all the VFT seedlings are... <span style='color:red'>DEAD.</span>

Well, okay, one MIGHT be alive... but I have no idea why they died!! They were being watered and all, and the other plants are fine... except the huge venosa is totally died back... more than it normally does at this time of year yet... the new rubra and VFT I got before leaving are doing excellent. The minors are worse than ever with WHAT-EV-ER is all over them (see post about that), and i'll be taking them to Rockledge Gardens in a day or two and they'll try and make a verdict about what I need to do about it. The minor seedling is dead. It was too weak. The two potfulls of adelaes are all dead, BUT, there's an upside: they BOTH sprouted an offshoot! One in each pot! :) The other VFTs are... fair. And during the trip I got that same leuco 'Red' at Target labeled 'Cobra Lily' that y'all are also finding. It's about... er... eight inches tall and very healthy. Along with that I got a Darling and a Primuliflora. Oh, and the venosa also is starting to get the exact same thing as the minors. *sigh* Well, I'll keep you posted how all goes with the minors and venosa...

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Well, anyways, I got home last night at EXACTLY midnight. I looked at all the plants, and, what the bloody pain all the VFT seedlings are... DEAD.

Aww
sad.gif

Strangely this bummed me out more than my $1400 car bill. I think I need therapy.

you sure that plant is a leuco red that was mislableed cobra lily FTG . if it was in a vase then you got an s. x judith hindle , there beens some new plants going round being mislabeled cobra lily and sold in vase .

Oh my... really? Then I have a Judith Hindle... hm... niiice...

BTW, I brought the minors to Rockledge Gardens yesterday and the guy diagnosed it as scale. He gave me... what's the name of it.. um... Pyrethrin! Yeah, that's it... it's a more organic, more safe bug killer that he said is better for the more sensitive plants such as this. He said to mix one teaspoon in a gallon of water and spray the plants with it twice, two weeks apart and that should rid the plants of it. I've sprayed them for the first time today, along with the venosa. We'll just see how this goes...

Back