What's new

2021 NASC Benefit Auction!

Review the rules in the 2021 NASC Benefit Auction forum. Listing and bidding for the NASC auction begins in
2021 NASC auction is LIVE! List items and bid now, thanks for your support!

Im MrsBugWeed

Hi everybody, here I am on Bug's membership account, as he will no longer be able to use his computer..... let just say it had a major meltdown and well "he doesnt want to talk about it :0o: .... so sad. So until i get an email with a code so i can chat with u in his stead, i thought i would at least introduce myself.... and at the same time let u all kno y u will not b hearing from him directly on the forums, but by phone and email u send to me.

Any questions or answers or good jokes or political advice needed regarding the attitudes of these plants and or anyone or anything else for that matter may be emailed to me and i will dutifully print them and present them to 'da Bugweed.... addresses and phone numbers welcome.... and needed especially if we need to send u plants..

TY all
and now a short moment of silence for Bug's dead computer............:-))

ps: u can submit replies tonight as the "BUG" is watching.....:banana2:

oops ... email is lmillar@pacbell.net

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Staff member
Admin
Hi mrs bug :) I went ahead and approved your account so you don't need the email I bet you your spam controler got it.. so check your spam folder if you know how to do that. Best yet, make sure to approve that email so you can get future emails from here... But for now you should be able to login on your own name :)

Take care.
Andrew

Not a Number

Hello, I must be going...
Staff member
Pleased to meet you, MsBugWeed :)

Bummer about the computer. Tell Bugsy to recount his Sarr flowers. That should cheer him up.

Warren

jimscott

Tropical Fish Enthusiast
Welcome to TF! My wife is also a Lynn. I can relate to comouter meltdown. Mine died last November I've been using libraries ever since.

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
Welcome MrsBugweed! :D

Sorry to hear of Bug's computer's demise though. :(

That's bad. He can't attend the NASC meetings.

I wonder if anyone has a computer they don't want that he could use.

Tell Buggie I said "HI".

xvart

Doing it wrong until I do it right.
Staff member
How fun! Welcome Mrs. Bugweed! Sorry to hear about the computer troubles. So what are your favorite CPs? lol.

xvart.