What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

June 18, 2016 SDCPS Sale and Show

SgtSarracenia

Sgt Sarracenia
The San Diego Carnivorous Plant Society invite you all to come join us at the beautiful Balboa Park in San Diego on June 18. We have just recently finished our overhaul of the CP bog in the Botanical Building and invite you to visit it while you are out here. There will be both local and national vendors as well as members from the LACPS, BACPS and of course the SDCPS, showing of their plants and offering some for sale as well. 20% of ALL proceeds will be donated to the SDCPS for the upkeep of the Balboa Park Bog, community outreach programs through the schools as well as nursery workshops. Please come support the hobby that we all love.

For more information please visit us at San Diego Carnivorous Plant Society

Last edited:
Anyone that comes down to the show and is not already a member of the SDCPS will be entered in a drawing to win a D. browniana tuber. You must come find me and tell me what your TF username is in order to qualify. Good luck and I hope to see you there.

Are you gonna wear you Sergeant chevrons so TFers who never met you before can recognize you? :-D

That's part of the fun, they have to find me. I shouldn't be too hard to find. :boogie:

Last edited:
The show is right around the corner, can't wait to see you all.

Last edited:
Come join us, along with Predatory Plants, Xtreem Plants, Dark Horse Carnivores and Wine Country Carnivores. It will be a day not soon forgotten!!!!

y4TyZH.jpg

0NA0A4.png

sPuFP4.png

t9p6So.jpg

QGmi93.jpg

CidHrk.jpg

bHPvQi.png

tMCcaA.png

d6r03j.jpg

GSc4Pd.jpg

uiMfxz.png

eRgnNc.png

pkngNd.png

sXO6Ta.jpg

iUzo4H.jpg

ubiQtL.jpg

D3kgNv.jpg

1YTtvB.png

jlCFXz.png

Yi8qT6.jpg

GSc4Pd.jpg

HPtZbN.png

Ironically, there is not a sundew in the introductory photo.

Awesome plants, I wish I could have been there.

Back