What's new

2021 NASC Benefit Auction!

Review the rules in the 2021 NASC Benefit Auction forum. Listing and bidding for the NASC auction begins in
2021 NASC auction is LIVE! List items and bid now, thanks for your support!
So as I said, I started my day with a light heart, but then I was totally shot down. I got slammed with a migraine for the first time in the better part of a decade. I get nasty migraines, too. Light sensitivity, sound sensitivity, killer headache, awful nausea... the whole shebang.

So I've accomplished absolutely nothing today. It's mostly subsided now, so I think I'll probably get to work on it in a bit. Then again, the light might be too much. Time will tell, I certainly am not doing anything right now. LOL.

Well, it's done for the most part. Just some more cleaning up and wire-tidying to accomplish. I got a video tour of the greenhouse last night and let it upload overnight. The video is meant to be a tour of the actual greenhouse and the various things I put together for it, no plants. So I apologize if that disappoints anyone. ;p

I'll get more pictures for those of you that don't like videos. But here's the video for now:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QBFh6kR59nk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

right on. I just ask because I'm getting to the point of needing to start taking racks and tables out. Need to make room for the plants. And I already know you'll be to the same point soon enough.
Duh, at which time you can just take out racks as you go like I am. I'm slow.. I'll shut up now. You got this! :bigthumpup:

Nepenthesis

Formerly known as Pineapple
Holy poop dude, your greenhouse is the shizz! Nice ventrata!

LOL, mass.

Thanks, everyone, for the comments! Pictures incoming, then I'm going to edit the first post to include all the pictures of the build.

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

The ducting to bring in cold air from outside:
IMG_7938.JPG

New humidifier:
IMG_7941.JPG

Hole in the ceiling for the cold air duct:
IMG_7944.JPG

Humidifier spout:
IMG_7949.JPG

And a few shots from inside:
IMG_7942.JPG

IMG_7943.JPG

IMG_7946.JPG

Pretty sweet Kyle! Im excited to see a video of the plants.

The racks make a very efficient use of space, definitely what Ill be putting in the last spot in my tent.

Also I think I may have to hit you up for a parts list for your humidifier, filling mine up every 24 hours is annoying, not to mention going away for a weekend.

Thank ye, thank ye.

@Drew: Let me know and I'll put together a little parts list. It's pretty simple. All you really need is the fogger, a bucket, some way to push air into the bucket (fan) and some way to get the fog where you want it. LOL.

Ya Ill have no problem with the fan, controller, pvc and bucket just have no idea about the fogger. If you don't mind, would you send me a PM with a link to yours? I assume it needs some sort of float too?

I actually don't have a link, I got it on ebay. I could look up the seller for ya if you want that. I think it was $70 for a 3-disc fogger with the float. And, yeah, you need the float.