What's new

2021 NASC Benefit Auction!

Review the rules in the 2021 NASC Benefit Auction forum. Listing and bidding for the NASC auction begins in
2021 NASC auction is LIVE! List items and bid now, thanks for your support!

learning chinese

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I'd love to be able to speak French fluently but unless it comes via osmosis, that's not gonna happen.
PAK! Start dating a French guy.
laugh.gif

Clint

Stay chooned in for more!
I don't see why everyone hates the french. I never thought they were snooty or anything.

A lot of people think french is so romantic but I think Spanish is WAAAY sexier.

Espanol es muy caliente!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (JustLikeAPill @ Oct. 12 2006,8:31)]A lot of people think french is so romantic but I think Spanish is WAAAY sexier.

Espanol es muy caliente!
Well that depends on who is speaking it!
biggrin.gif
I think it isn't sexy when someone like frida kahlo is speaking it. Spanish is sexy when a male is speaking it, such as how they do in those movies.... Female spanish is so-so, i think french complements females more than spanish. imo

Drosera36

白人看不懂
Lol, it's ok. You said "two-thirty", the way that most people say it is "halb whatever is after the time". So, if it's 2:30, you say "half 3" (halb drei).

-Ben

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
Yeah...that's like the time I was in high school and we had a Spanish exchange student, Rafael, who sat behind me in history. Someone told me to say "Your girlfriend is a puta" to him. Since I was taking LATIN, I didn't know what it meant, so I did. Needless to say...that didn't go over too well.
confused.gif