What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

learning chinese

• Thread starter 7santiago
  • Start date
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I'd love to be able to speak French fluently but unless it comes via osmosis, that's not gonna happen.
PAK! Start dating a French guy.
laugh.gif

i dont get it lauderdale...

oh yea... Alot of countrys now adays speak english.. its like the universal language...

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]PAK! Start dating a French guy.

lol Not a bad idea. Know any??
smile.gif
Actually I'd rather date a deaf guy and brush up on my signing. hehe

*french laugh* Huogh huogh huogh ! vraiment le fendoir

I don't see why everyone hates the french. I never thought they were snooty or anything.

A lot of people think french is so romantic but I think Spanish is WAAAY sexier.

Espanol es muy caliente!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (JustLikeAPill @ Oct. 12 2006,8:31)]A lot of people think french is so romantic but I think Spanish is WAAAY sexier.

Espanol es muy caliente!
Well that depends on who is speaking it!
biggrin.gif
I think it isn't sexy when someone like frida kahlo is speaking it. Spanish is sexy when a male is speaking it, such as how they do in those movies.... Female spanish is so-so, i think french complements females more than spanish. imo

And German is burly!

Ich moechte der Wienershnitzel essen!

-Ben

Lol.

American: "What time is it?"

German: "Es ist zwei dreißig! "

Nein, es ist halb drei. HAH!
smile_n_32.gif

-Ben

Oh sorry. I don't speak German
smile.gif

The Google language tool does, though
smile.gif

Lol, it's ok. You said "two-thirty", the way that most people say it is "halb whatever is after the time". So, if it's 2:30, you say "half 3" (halb drei).

-Ben

Lol. Forein languages are weird to me.

Ramstein is awesome
smile.gif

Yeah, they're pretty sweet. (I only know one of their songs.
smile_h_32.gif
)

-Ben

Ask your teacher what "tamade" (tah-mah-deh) means

Yeah...that's like the time I was in high school and we had a Spanish exchange student, Rafael, who sat behind me in history. Someone told me to say "Your girlfriend is a puta" to him. Since I was taking LATIN, I didn't know what it meant, so I did. Needless to say...that didn't go over too well.
confused.gif

Back