What's new
I know this lowlander used to be widely available, but I haven't run across it in a while, so I'm not sure what the current market value of it is. If anyone has a cutting/plant for trade, I'd like to hear about it.

As far as Neps go, I have a N. hookeriana with 8" leafspan or so I'd be willing to part with. It's grown a bit since this picture was taken, but still has a green base color w/red stripes. It grows rapidly in my lowland conditions, producing a larger leaf each time it produces a new leaf, and pitchers very well.

If you're interested in non-Neps, I have a mix of plants that I'm happy to mix and match -

I have a duplicate of nearly every Drosera and terrestrial Utric on my list, as well as P. gigantea, P. Sethos, and some Sarrs. Most of my Sarrs are unlabeled hybrids though, so I doubt they'd be worth much of anything.

Thanks,
-N

This plant unfortunately can't be grown from cuttings or pullings. Let me know if you don't have any luck, I should have seed from mine this winter some time.

Really? That's remarkable. I wasn't aware any Nepenthes couldn't be grown from cuttings. (I knew some, like amps, are more difficult, but interesting).

Thanks!

D. madagascariensis is easily grown from cuttings or pullings. N. madagascariensis I would not be surprised if it's one of the hard species to propagate that way.