What's new
Hey all. i would love to get my grow on with utricularia uniflora. Have a few other utrics I can trade, listed in order of preference (of taking plugs from)
U. sandersonii
U. welswitchii
U. longifolia
U. bisquamati
U. juncea
U. livida
Also I have some drosera, stylidium debile, and some 2yr unlabeled sarracenia to trade. Let me know what you're looking for. I dont grow neps.

thanks for your consideration

Last edited:
Hey all. i would love to get my grow on with utricularia uniflora. Have a few other utrics I can trade, listed in order of preference
U. sandersonii
U. welswitchii
U. longifolia
U. bisquamati
U. juncea
U. livida
Also I have some drosera, stylidium debile, mayyybe even sarracenia to trade. Let me know what you're looking for. I dont grow neps.

hey i have a few sarr to trade if youre interested also have some ground orchids and a few

pmed

Hey all. i would love to get my grow on with utricularia uniflora. Have a few other utrics I can trade, listed in order of preference
U. sandersonii
U. welswitchii
U. longifolia
U. bisquamati
U. juncea
U. livida
Also I have some drosera, stylidium debile, mayyybe even sarracenia to trade. Let me know what you're looking for. I dont grow neps.

I have a small amount that's just starting to fill up a pot. I'll probably have enough to trade some off in a month or 2 if you can't find any by then.