What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Trade Live Invertebrates

• Thread starter Acro
  • Start date
To all bug keepers:

For Trade, I can offer large groups of some species:
  • Porcellio dilatatus (Giant Canyon Isopods)
  • Porcellionides pruinosus ‘orange' (Powder Orange Isopods)
  • Armadillidium nasatum ‘Peach’ (Peach Pillbugs)
  • Cubaris murina 'papaya' (Pink Cubaris)
  • Mezium affine (Spider Beetles)
Wanted:

• Cubaris sp. 'Rubber Ducky'
  • Tenebrio molitor Larvae (Mealworms)
  • Hermetia illucens Larvae (Black Soldier Fly, aka: Phoenix Worms, NutriGrubs, Soldier Grubs, Reptiworms, Calciworms, and BIOgrubs)
  • Bombyx mori (Silkworms or Silkworm eggs)

To trade, message me now!

Terms of Service
Live Arrival Guarantee:
Inverts are guaranteed to arrive alive. If inverts arrive DOA, a photo must show all dead inverts flipped on their backs within 2 hours of delivery. Any free or extra inverts will not be covered by the guaranteed live arrival.
Refund Policy:
Replacement inverts may be given if all steps in the Live Arrival Guarantee are met, and if the inverts are found to be DOA due to a mistake I made in packing. However, if something goes wrong with the USPS shipment (for example, they break the box in shipping and bugs inside are destroyed), I will help you with the insurance that they offer to get your money back through them. If sending replacements, the buyer will pay for the shipping. No refunds will be given, only replacements will be given. That said, I want you to be happy and I will do everything I can to help!

Last edited:
Back